Are you passionate about technology and communication? Are you interested in security? Join a team of talented software designers to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers and usability experts; positively impacting the customer experience.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation required
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Illustrate and maintain the information architecture
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards, appropriate for the intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and release notes
- Make use of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation and charts that increase users’ product knowledge
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong working knowledge of MadCap Flare
XYPRO Technology is a California Corporation (www.xypro.com) with modern offices, headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley. XYPRO is a well-known security software and solutions brand within the HP NonStop community and our responsibility to an international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, regular company celebrations and are encouraged to take their birthday off!
Local candidates only.