At XYPRO, we are looking for a great team member who is willing to learn company products and processes and is a tenacious problem solver, diligent, creative and only satisfied with top quality results. The Quality Assurance Analyst shows a commitment to quality with a passion for testing and making sure things work right!
- Test planning, development, execution and reporting based on project requirements.
- Working with other team members to ensure thorough test coverage.
- Reporting discovered and validating resolved issues.
- Updating and validating project related user manuals and other customer facing documentation.
- Collaborating with various teams across IT to identify the impacts of test requirements and improve the overall quality of deliverables.
- Partnering with business and technical teams in order to bring timely resolution to critical issues.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- The ability to work in cross-functional teams and independently.
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM and Waterfall environments.
- Experience with test management tools: Jira/QMetry, ALM etc.
- Experience isolating, replicating and reporting defects and verify defect fixes.
- Experience testing desktop and web applications.
- HPE NonStop knowledge a plus.
- Experience testing REST API’s, knowledge of JSON and Groovy.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Ranorex, Selenium ReadyAPI, SoapUI tools for software test automation a plus.
- Understanding of SQA (Software Quality Assurance) and related processes, practices and methodologies.
XYPRO, a well-known security software and solutions brand is headquartered in modern offices in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley. Our responsibility to a high-profile, mission critical, international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time U.S. based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, regular company celebrations and are encouraged to take their birthday off!
Local candidates from the “Greater Los Angeles” area only.
Principals only please.