The Junior Project Manager will assist in driving projects through the entire project lifecycle working across departments to define project goals and enjoys planning and tracking multiple project deliverables and guiding teams to successful outcomes. This individual is highly efficient and organized and strives to make the most of everyone’s abilities while holding the team accountable to a high standard.
- Utilizes agile scrum processes, tools, and meetings to facilitate projects using Jira and/or ALM
- Assist in managing software project development from beginning to end
- Proactively manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders
- Organize resources, work under tight deadlines, manage simultaneously occurring tasks and shifting priorities, control project change, and generate maximum team performance
- Plan and schedule project timelines, dependencies, and milestones using appropriate tools
- Proactively identify and manage project issues, risks, and critical path
- React to project adjustments and remove impediments quickly and efficiently
- Review and track progress status, burndown charts, and other reports as required
- Identify key decisions requiring escalation
- 2-5 years software development project management experience, with agile scrum
- Master experience preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Experience using Jira is a plus
Please note: This is an entry/junior-level position.
XYPRO, a well-known security software and solutions brand within the HPE Integrity NonStop server community and an honoree in Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Places to Work! is headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley. Our responsibility to a high-profile, international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time, U.S. based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, regular company celebrations and are encouraged to take their birthday off!